Welcome to The Hartland

The Hartland is our family blog. This is where we'll share what is happening in our lives, big and small, with those who care. Enjoy!!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

November News

Not much news from us this week. School is going well for all, the chill is in the air and the leaves are almost all off the trees. Emily had to deal with getting Strep throat this week, she has since recovered and still taking her antibiotics. Jason spent this past Saturday with three other guy friends riding around at an ATV park in nearby Indiana. While Jason was busy doing this the rest of us went to see "Bee Movie" along with Jennifer, Joe, and Finn. Overall the movie was enjoyable, Jerry Seinfeld's humor was enjoyable, but there were a few questionable points.

Ella had her first King's Kids Choir (kids church choir) performance at church this morning. She did very well by focusing on what she had to do and accomplishing it. I'll include the video I took so you can get a taste of it too! She was very proud of herself (as are Jason and I) also, those at church who know her well commented on what a good job she did. I will say that in the video her shirt is untucked but that is NOT the way I sent her to the choir, but kids will be kids and shirts get untucked (or tucked out as my sister's and I like to say!). Enjoy the video, maybe we'll have some more news soon!


No comments: