Welcome to The Hartland
The Hartland is our family blog. This is where we'll share what is happening in our lives, big and small, with those who care. Enjoy!!
I beleive a good time was had by all last night. We trick or treated over at Mamaw and Papaw's house and only did their street. We were joined by Jess, T-pat, and Nataliya. It was a beautiful night and we couldn't have asked for better weather. I had a good time passing out candy and the kids seemed to have a good time collecting it (Mom and Dad are happy with the haul!) Here are some photos of last night for your enjoyment!
Here's our pumpkin we carved the other night!
All the kids dressed up!
Two purple dragons and a princess!
Having fun going door to door!
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great time! Wasn't the weather great? I am still recovering - I forget how tiring Halloween is for moms and dads!
Post a Comment