Welcome to The Hartland

The Hartland is our family blog. This is where we'll share what is happening in our lives, big and small, with those who care. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

THIRTEEN, AT LAST!!!


This is what Emily has been saying! Jason and I aren't too thrilled with the fact that our little girl is now a teenager but time moves on and we knew it would be here sooner than we wanted.

This past Friday Emily had over six of her good friends for a slumber party. They put on a fashion show for one of the other mothers and I and then had fun watching movies, eating snacks and talking till the wee hours of the morning. On the Saturday evening we had a family dinner, for those who could make it. Emily got her scrapbook of letters that I (with the help of MANY) had been working on for more than two months. She didn't say much but the fact that she had a hard time putting it down I took as a compliment. I'll include photos of the events for all to enjoy.


Emily with her friends

Fashion girls!

Emily with her scrapbook

Unfortunately, Jason had to miss all of these fun event because he was taking a six part national balancing certification test in Phoenix, AZ. He came home exhausted, it took him 14 hours of airplane rides and trying to stay awake in airports before he got into Dayton on Sunday morning.

I had to include this picture of a double headed dandelion that Emily found this past week. Isn't it cool?!



No comments: