Welcome to The Hartland

The Hartland is our family blog. This is where we'll share what is happening in our lives, big and small, with those who care. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year, New Post

Mimi, Boppy and the grandkids

Well, I'm finally putting up a new post. I know it's been a while but with the holidays and all, enough said. Our household is getting back into a routine. Jason returned to work this week and got his green cast off (both on Monday). He's driving himself with his left foot and his right foot is basically on the passenger's side and would be very difficult to move to use, even if he tried. He is improving and is now allowed to bear weight on the right foot but his road to recovery is still long.

Emily has been starting to babysit a little more. She had a job for Jason and I this past Saturday (we are really liking a built-in babysitter) and has a job lined up for this Friday night! Junior high is being kind to her and I must say that this year has a lot less drama than last year!

Ella is enjoying school and said she couldn't wait to get back to learn new things. She has decided she wants to play soccer this spring but Jason and I are going to wait a little closer to the sign up dead line to make sure that her mind doesn't change. Ella got a new desk and three reams of copying paper for Christmas (her favorite present) and has been busy cranking out the "books". I'm sure she'd write one for anyone who requests one.

David has changed very little, besides his hair which I cut just before Christmas. It's a lot shorter now and I wasn't sure of it at first but it's grown on me. He is enjoying his many Chirstmas gifts too.



Christmas Day



Jason, the night before his cast came off!


No comments: