Welcome to The Hartland

The Hartland is our family blog. This is where we'll share what is happening in our lives, big and small, with those who care. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ella's Christmas Wish

Ella had perfect timing loosing some teeth recently, as much as you can! She now no longer has to wonder what she'll ask for Christmas (not like it's a real problem anyway!) All she wants for this Chirstmas is "Her two front teeth"! I came home from work this past Friday to find Ella with her remaining front tooth blowing in and out of her mouth with each breath she took. Jason said she would not let him touch her mouth but as I was Mommy, maybe I could convince her. Needless to say I did finally persuade her to let me get the obviously very, very loose tooth out of her mouth. I had barely touched the tooth and it fell out in the tissue I was holding. You can see Ella's proud results below!
Posing for Mom right after the big event!

Showing off her new look to Boppy the next day!

No comments: